As the big date nears, here are the top 10 things that you should do to look & feel your best for your photo shoot!
- Hydration – Make sure you drink plenty of water 24 hours before the shoot, Being hydrated will give your skin a clean healthy shine. Try to get plenty of rest the day before
- Unless you’re working with one of my MUA’s (Make up artist’s) for the shoot, please have your hair, makeup, and lashes done upon arrival.
- Do NOT wash your hair the day of your shoot, wash it the night before. Natural oils in your hair will help your hair style ‘hold’ better. If you must wash your hair the day of, don’t show up to your session with wet or damp hair.
- Wear loose clothing before the shoot so you prevent marks on your skin. Avoid wearing socks, tight jeans, underwear, or a bra to the session as well because these tend to leave lines on your skin and these are difficult to remove in photos.
- Use clear deodorant
- Don’t do anything drastic to your body/skin right before the session – IF you must have a haircut, hair treatment, facial, tan, wax, or tweeze; do this several days before to avoid skin irritation.
- Stop tanning at least three days before your shoot. avoid looking orange for the photo session
- Manicure|Pedicure recommended, avoid chipped polish, jagged nails
- Do basic stretches daily leading up to the shoot & practice pointing your toes.
- Rest! Several deep sleeps are highly recommended as it helps increase your energy and skin glow
No comment yet, add your voice below!